Monday, November 26, 2007

Hmmmm

so i had a dream that i posted a new blog, and when i woke up i couldnt remember what it was about. So i looked at our page and nothing was there. "interesting" i thought, and reloaded the page just to make sure that something wasnt askew.
all that is to say, i didnt write anything, and i really dont have much to say anyway, which is why i was so interested in what i said this morning.

Also, the last time i wrote something sort of stirred the blogging national waters a little too much for me...

1 comment:

k-10 said...

So...I kept waking up all night last night having dreamt about the exam I have today and apparently my mind could not come up with the answer to the question on its own so it woke me up to figure it out...only I couldn't remember the question once i woke up.

Very frustrating.