Monday, February 4, 2008

Did anyone tell [you] that at the Obama rally here in KC, there was a protester with a "God hates you" sign? At first, I thought that was strange and was a little angry because, well, why would you (1) protest Barack at all and (2) what the hell does that even mean?

...but then, I remembered there was hope in the world because there was a protester for the protester who had made a "LAME!-->" sign and was following around the Phelpsian protester everywhere he went. It was probably the most patriotic I've EVER felt in my life.

Love that freedom of speech!

(this post started out as a comment on a post, but was promoted to post status when I realized how positive it is and that it needed to let its light shine on the internets)

Oh..and vote for Hillary :)

2 comments:

B said...

Hmmm, something i've never thought of... protesting the protesters... i've always just thought that violence was the answer.

(i still believe that there would be no public outcry if i made a trip down to Topeka...)

sara said...

I don't like how it says "1 comments" when there is only one commenT. so I am adding another.