Monday, February 18, 2008

My brain is plugged into the internets.

I just wanted everyone to know that I will not be looking at, nor will I be thinking about my laptop today. This is the FIRST day like this in quite awhile. Many of you have heard me saying that I feel like my laptop has now become an extension of my brain and that I don't function well more than a power-cord's length away from an outlet. This is because I have no choice, under normal circumstances, but to be on-line, on laptop.

Today, things change. I have the entire week off from school, and I just turned in a paper (that's right at 7:30 a.m.)--and I can at least take all of today not to work on school-related things. Tomorrow, I will start on another paper, and reviewing for my exams/catching up on class work. But today, it's just me and nature. I think we're going to go to the WWI museum at the Liberty memorial (if it's open). Hooray for President's Day/Mental Health day.

No comments: