Tuesday, February 19, 2008

thoughts for a slow afternoon...

1. I just registered for the GRE in March. What am I thinking!?!? I might need to borrow a study book, or two, if anyone out there can hook a brother up.

2. My lunch sucked ass. In about an hour I get to eat spinach-mushroom lasagna for dinner. I am currently drooling.

3. I hate shaving my face. But if I don't shave, I look like a pube-ball.

4. I want to be outside and camping and playing games with neighbor kids and throwing frisbees and planting food and all these things and more!!!!!

5. Kristen and I went to one of our favorite Chinese restaurants yesterday. I started to order the Hunan Beef until I remembered the front page news article about the BIGGEST BEEF RECALL EVER... so I ordered a shrimp dish instead. Vegetarianism is sounding pretty good right about now.

4 comments:

sara said...

oh gawd. please shave. >.<

B said...

i dont think i have ever seen the word "pube" typed out until today. i've never thought about not seeing a word typed before.

it looked different than i thought it would.

Anonymous said...

I like slow afternoons

Side note: I ate a burger from Wendy's tonight. According to my stomach, that won't happen again for a very long time. Hooray for Morningstar Farms black bean burgers.

k-10 said...

Much agreement...however, black bean burgers can be equally dangerous.